Worried!!!!!!!!

puccie08

hey everyone

my bf and i have been using the pull out method and he pees b4 everytime which is said to kill any sperm in precum and i kno that he doesnt cum in me and we did it after ovulation. last month (oct) i got my period on the 2nd and the month b4 that it was on the 31. now its nov and i still havnt gotten it. it has been 2 weeks. i have taken 4 preg test and they all came out negative. i have been sick and stressed out lately but i dont kno what i should do. anyone that can help or have any advice please do. i appreciate it.

I think you should still see your doctor and get checked out properly and thenstart using a less risky method of contraception. Contrary to what your boyfriend says you cannot 'kill' the sperm in pre-cum by peeing before sex, that is just not going to happen.

You should definitely use condoms from now on or go on the contaceptive pill to avoid pregnancy but if I were you I would use both as the pill does not guard against sexually transmitted diseases.

is there anyway that i can do all this w/o letting my parents know. im only 16 and im scared i dont want them to think diffrently. i kno that they will always love me but my sis got preg at a young age and they always called her stupid irresponsible ect. and i was kinda thier only hope to go to ollege and become a doctor

Urinating before intercourse does not 'kill' sperm. You need a more reliable method of birth-control. Go to planned parenting. No your parents do not need to sign or know. Planned parenting is there for you and will keep it all confidential. They are not there to tell on you, to give you away but to educate you in contraceptives, sexually transmitted disease and reproductive systems. Make an appointment today. They will be very discreet and keep you safe. They can also do a pregancy test for you.

Don't stress so much. Sometimes stress causes periods to be late. Go get yourself checked and get on a more reliable method.

That is the SMART thing to do... other than abstinence.

Yes it is necessary you go to the doctor if you want to know if you are pregnant or not...they will 100% know. I don't know what legal age you have to be without your parents consent, but a simple phone call to the doc's office or clinic will tell you. Planned Parenthood is also an option for bc as well as preg tests, not to mention examinations and they are based on your income. You need to figure out what you are going to do as far as bc. You are too young to have a baby, ya know?

I agree with the others, urinating before sex does not kill the sperm present in precum. It is stored in the cowpers' glands before sexual intercourse and urinating beforehand does nothing to kill it.

You need to use a more reliable method as the others have said. Condoms are your best choice, as they also protect against STD's. You are way too young to be risking not only pregnancy but your health. Actually, no age is good to get an STD.

Perhaps the pill as a back up method as well, but definitely use those condoms. Pulling out does NOT protect you from STD's, many of which carry no symptoms, so you or your bf may have one and not even know you have it!

See, pre-cum is designed to clean out the urethra (the tube in the penis) before the main ejaculation comes out. Sperm is so fragile that even in semen, if it gets into the acids from urine in the urethra it can be damaged, thus the male's body helps facilitate the sperm, in semen, through that area. Since you didn't mention that your boyfriend actually ejaculated, the wetness on his shorts is just pre-cum, which is just early fluids from the Cowper's gland.

is there a way that i can get the pill with out my parents concent? and what is the percentage that i might be pregnant? is it really necesary that i go to the doc?

What you tell a doctor is confidential, he/she is forbidden by law to tell anybody what is said in the examining room. Make an appointment to see a doctor if you can and explain the situation. What is the age of consent in your state? In Britain it is 16, I always thought it was 16 everywhere but it is probably higher in the bible belt states.

where do you live puccie? If you can't face going to the doctor or think you can't see him without your parents finding out then I would go to a clinic and get free condoms as a last resort.

Good luck to you dear. PM me if you need to talk.

I agree with the others, urinating before sex does not kill the sperm present in precum. It is stored in the cowpers' glands before sexual intercourse and urinating beforehand does nothing to kill it.

You need to use a more reliable method as the others have said. Condoms are your best choice, as they also protect against STD's. You are way too young to be risking not only pregnancy but your health. Actually, no age is good to get an STD.

Perhaps the pill as a back up method as well, but definitely use those condoms. Pulling out does NOT protect you from STD's, many of which carry no symptoms, so you or your bf may have one and not even know you have it!

I agree Hope, the most common of STD's to get at that age especially is Chlamydia which can be symptomless for years and for women it is especially damaging as it can eventually lead to infertility.

Puccie, if you do go to a clinic try to get examined by one of the doctors there and ask to get tested for STD's while you're there.

You won't regret it, I went for a one off exam about five years ago and found that my boyfriend of two years had given me chlamydia, even though I felt fine - it turned out he had been carrying it for quite some time without any symptoms. Had I not been treated when I was I could be infertile now.

So you see, it never hurts to get checked and to protect yourself better.