ex girlfriend suggest taking a trip,what does it mean?

Hi ,

I posted earlier and rec'd some very good advice. A little backround, my ex broke off our 5 months relationship because she said that I smothered her. Now,I am in good contact with her & I backed off on "the want to get back together" part and she now has suggested we take a trip to europe together. I dont want to seem so available. She knows how I feel about her & she doesnt want to be BF & GF. Why suggest a trip to europe if she doesnt intend us to be together? Any thoughts would be most appreciated, thanks.

Now that you have backed off and not are not asking for her back, she wants to get close again. Maybe she realized what she lost. But isn't sure so is telling u that she doesn't want to be BF & GF. I really would not understand why she would want to take a trip together otherwise. You guys will probably get close in your trip again. You should ask her yourself what her intentions are to go together on this trip and if u are not comfortable going with her because it will just hurt you that you won't be getting back, then don't go. Don't pain yourself any longer.

Good luck,

Cristy

Thanks everyone, I can see the danger in it but I do want to go mainly because I enjoy her company . She is my friend mainly and anything that get us closer I think is good.

Answering HAPPY GO LUCKY's question what I did when my ex said I was smothering her...well, I didnt call her for a month and didnt act like I needed her too much. But I did let her know how much I care without getting soppy. I just was honest with her. I'm sure I made some honest mistakes handling the breakup but she is still my friend. I hope that helps.