A guy who needs a girls advice

Well, I really like this girl but one of my close friends also likes her, and i asked her to if she wanted to get drunk with me. I didn't think of it as anything but that same night we hooked up. When my close friend found out about it he was pretty pissed and she said she wanted to forget out the whole night. i cleared up everything with my friend but ahhhhhh I really like this girl and i need help on how i should connect with her and how to get to know her better.

can u please help me

well first you gotta talk to your friend and tell him taht you have feelings for this girl...and you just have to talk to him....

...now with the girl....tell her that you don't want to forget that night cuz you really enjoyed her company and just tell her that you would love to hang out agian some time....just take it slow till everything is calmed down

hope i helped

kat

You have already proven that the two of you have some chemestry, but took it a bit too far and that is always kind of awkward for one if not both poeple involved. Let her go for a while and see if she doesn't come around. If not, then let your feelings for her go away and try not to feel bad.

you like her. your friend likes her. she likes you. your friend got mad when you hooked up with her. obvious reason, eh?

hook up with her again, but tell your friend beforehand that you like her and you are going to hook up with her.

Coldplay-

There is really no right or wrong answer to this question because either way you are going to feel that somehow you are hurting someone, whether it's you or your friend. The advice that I can give to you is that you talk to your friend and tell him exactly how you feel about this girl. I understand that he has feelings for this girl to but you should assure him that if he was in the same position as you that you would let him go for this girl. I know that most people say that you shouldn't let a girl come between friendships but it sounds to me like you really like this girl so definitely talk to your friend about it. Make sure you point it out to him that you wanted to talk to him about it because that does show your loyalty to him. Now for the girl. I really think that you should talk to her about it. You should bring it to her attention that it wasn't just something you want to forget about. You should also remind her that you like her by showing her somehow. For example if she tells you that she enjoys running you should call her up and ask her if she wants to go for a run or do little things that show her you care. I hope my advice was somewhat helpful and if you need anything else..don't be afraid to ask

Good luck,

a brand new theory