Damn the female mind

Yes! We've all been there before with this. It's her way of either saying "let's slow down a bit" or she doesn't want a serious relationship with you.

IF you want her:

The best way to counter this is to be patient and nice about it, just back off slowly and let things happen naturally. Use your bedroom eyes on her; stare deep into hers longingly. When you see her accross a room in a public place let her know you're looking at her and nothing else, and smile at her. A confident smile goes a very long way with the ladies.

Never be negative or act like you're feeling down about something. Always be chirpy around her. She will eventually come to you.

...and last but not least, never forget that the female mind is a very complex tool! They're probabaly secretly laughing at my post here.

It means she does not want a romantic relationship with you. She might enjoy your company and want to hang out with you or she might not.

Basically, I would say that she is not interested and you should move on. Maybe if you find somebody else she will realize what she is missing and change her mind. Women always want what they can't have.

Every guy has heard this line, definitely including me. Like you, I used to be confused when I heard this line. Here's some experienced advice: she's saying she's not interested in you AT ALL romantically. In fact, it does not in any way mean she wants to be "friends" with you in any true sense of the word. If you REALLY want to be her friend and think a friendship would be worthwhile, then be "friends," but I caution you, it's a very uncomfortable position to be in, now that you know she does not see you as the kind of man she would date, and apparently you still have feelings for her. Better to not even take the bait, and just he "friendly" to her, but not "friends." She'll respect you more if you keep your distance, in all liklihood.

Well ya all guys have heard this line. I hate those words " Lets just be friends" Sometimes they do mean it. I mean I told this girl in my class that I liked her and she then the next day told me that she dosen't want a boyfriend at this time. She tells me that she wants to stay friends with me. Since I had nothing else better to do I stayed friends with her. Ya we didn't talk the next day at all when she told me that she only wanted to be friends with me but soon afterwards we started talking again. We became good friends. So that was how things went on with me.