Need everyones opinion (please help)

berserk

ok well this is pretty much how it is i just met a girl around here about 1 month ago and we just talked you know just like aquaintences. And the more we talked the more we realized how many common intrestests we had. It eventually turned into to her wanting me to call her all the time and just talking all the time. And today i really felt like telling her how i felt.Because we just wlaked along the river and i had like the best time ive had in a long long time and i actually smiled for once. And i did but i asked her if it changed anything and she said it could but prbly in a good way and i ask her if she lfelt the same and this is how it went..

deLvEwiThiN: Anyway

deLvEwiThiN: I had fun today

deLvEwiThiN: A lot of fun.

deLvEwiThiN: I haven't in awhile. I'm really glad you were able to come over

deLvEwiThiN: And I really anticipate the next time we get to do it again

s133pw4lker: oh that kind of awnsers my question

s133pw4lker: lol

deLvEwiThiN: Sarcasm?

s133pw4lker: no

s133pw4lker: thats kind of inbeetween a yes and a no

s133pw4lker: thats all lol

deLvEwiThiN: Hahaha

deLvEwiThiN: Sowwie

deLvEwiThiN: Sometimes I talk in riddles

and the only reason why i think she responded in a riddle is because shes embarrassed easily

im just really confused. and i tend to not believe things to be true because im always afraid of dissapoointment maybe a little to much

please leave what you think so i have some idea thanks for helping out

Here's exactly what you should do. The next time you're alone, you should kiss her. On the lips. And then there will be an awkward pause. And then she'll kiss you back. And then you'll start putting your tongues into each other's mouths.

Hmm, I'd caution against that. I'd say that you two arent yet at a comfortable frenching stage in your relationship. If even is a relationship yet. I admit her IM response seems cryptic. The next time you see her you should express your feelings. Not as in "Oh, I really really like you" but rather something along the lines of "I really enjoy spending time with you. We should get together more often."

I think it's obvious that they both like each other, but they're both too shy and afraid to admit it and take the next step.

Asking her out, kissing her...all the same I think. I'm sure she'll respond positively. But if you want to be more cautious, then ask her out on a date. As in a date date. You'll probably end up kissing before it's over anyway.