How to tell her how I feel?

anitsirc

Hi, you might remember my previous post link removed =

Well, I think now I understod that I do love her, and I can see that she likes me too. I think we were made for eachother. I am sure that she already knows how I feel, but I want to tell/show her myself. But I don't know how to do it. We are in deifferent grades. I don't have any friends that know her or her friends. So how do I approach her? I want to do it without coming on too hard. Like I can't just go up to her and tell her. She might think I'm weird. What can I do to show her how I feel? I really like her alot and I can't stop thinking about her, and from the looks of it she likes me alot too. I was thinking like when I catch her looking at me and we look into eachother's eyes for a while, I could like kiss the air, as if I'm kissing her.

It really is simple and you are making it out to be harder than it is. If you are into her and she is into you, then simply walk up to her and tell her that you want to take her out on a date. Have a specific date and time in mind and ask her to it. Also have a back up plan in case she has plans already for your first choice. Just tell her you want to take her to that place and ask her what she is doing that day.

This way is more casual and you are not coming on too strong. You're playing it cool and you are not overwhelming her by telling her how far you've fallen when she hasn't even gone out with you once. Control, you must demonstrate control. If she likes you then things will fall in place in time with patience, but if her interest level in you is not near as high as yours is in her, then you could ruin things by overwhelming her. Just play it cool, make plans, invite her along, and don't waste any more time.

I'm 15 and in grade 10. She is in grade 8. I don't know her at all. We just took the same bus after school a couple of times, cuz I was going to the mall with my friends and she with hers. We saw each other. I liked her, she liked me. We started looking at eachother. Then we started noticing eachother at school. We keep glancing at eachother alot in the caff. I've never talked to her. But I know that she really likes me alot. One time we were wlaking in the same direction after school but on the opposite sides of the street. We were walking at the same speed. So I could see her with the corner of my eye, but I had to turn my head to get a better look, and she was doing that too. Well while we were walking (

Also alot of girls like me, and one of her friends likes me for sure and there is this other girl with whom they are kinda friends. Her other friends look at me alot, I think they probably know that she likes me. Maybe knowing that her friend likes me she won't go out with me. She isn't her best friend, I rarely see them together, but they are often in a group of friends.