5 people in one night

the other day there was a car crash and 5 teenagers died, all between the age of 14 and 17 i knew 2 of them but we wernt close. but they had burried another friend that day, and died them selfs that night.

since this has happened i have been thinking of another friend of mine who also died 6 months ago also in a car he tock hes own life.

it makes me think what happens after life, what could be so bad about life that you have to do that........... i feel so sad.

i cant get it of my mind

This is so heartbreaking. I also had a situation this week where my friend's father was murdered by jewelry thieves. It's so senseless. The whole family - 5 brothers - are just feeling lost.

As far as suicide goes, it's not that there's something really wrong with life, it's in the way the person looks at the world and their problems. They tend to be overwhelmed, feel unable to cope, feel that they're not good people and that they can't bear continuing pain. There's no generalizing, but it's usually some combination of these things. Sometimes there are chemical imbalances as well.

The most important thing is to keep perspective on life's challenges. The biggest blessing is a sense of humor, to be able to laugh at life when it could get us down. Stopping to watch a sunset can remind us how beautiful the world truly is.