Does he like me as more than a friend?

this guy who i have been friends with for 2 years suddenly became a little more friendly. fooling around (horsing around/roughhousing), taking my bass guitar and pretending to steal it, sitting next to me at assemblies and sports awards, making fun of me in a playful way, just hanging out with me more. is he flirting? its easier to tell in other peoples cases than mine... what do you thin?

maybe you should talk to the ex to find out about the break up, and whether they would be okay with u going out with him first. and then just drop some hints for him... but make sure u trust that he wont treat you badly....

hand around some of your other friends, and see what he does, does he try and still come over and sit with you? or does he leave you alone... sit in other areas and see if he still follows... bring up conversations about what u think would make a good bf, and see if he tries to fulfill them eg "i like a guy that will sit with me just to chat, or listens to what i have to say" and just see what he does

lol dont worry its hard like that.... im trying to work out if my best friend likes me.... his so sweet, and i wish he did coz his the nicest guy... but its different when its someone else isnt it

well hope i am being of assistance, and if u need me, im here....

oh by the way, thanks for writing in my post, it means alot to me that people care