AXE y TAG

I think they smell ok- but I like men's cologne better. The body sprays tend to have a more alcohol-based smell.

I think the key with any scent is not to use too much of it. Too much of any scent doesn't smell good after a while. I think with body sprays especially, both men and women can get out of hand in he amount they spray on themselves and their clothes. Then the scent becomes "cheap" and overpowering.

BellaDonna

I think they smell alright - depending on how much one applies and what else it is combined with (ie hair gel, deodorant, aftershave sometimes altogether form their own unique smell...lol). And too much is just bad! Go gentle on application...then someone just has to get closer to follow their nose

I do generally prefer a more "quality" less-alcohol-like aftershave or cologne however, there are many out there, but since scent is different on everyone, you have to get out there and try them and find what you like.

Good ol' "clean soap smelling" is good too!

I basically use nothign these days, and believe in the less is more theory. If I can smell her perfume accross a room, she has too much on. If I can smell it only when within three feet, it's just right.

Don't switch scents, at least don't do it often. Smell is powerful. I have been someplace and had a woman walk by wearing a scent and immediatley my thoughts went right to memories of a woman who also wore the same thing. Right then and there, I looked up and looked for the woman I remembered, even years later.

I was never big on anything fancy. I once had a gf, went to see her and had on after shave. She really liked it and asked what it was. When I told her to guess, she said, "Well it's not Old Spice or something." That is exactly what it was.