A question to the ladies..about when a guy asks you out

How do you feel if a guy you've never met before asks you out or asks for your number the first time you talk to him...?...is that a big no.. no..

and what works best if a guy is trying to talk to you....does being funny and make you laugh make you feel comfortable talking to the guy or will he just come off as the goofy type in your mind....what about if you can sense that the guy is nervous? or if the guy uses a more laid back approach? or if a guy just straights up tell you look fiiiiine ...LOL....now which one of the above will work.....or maybe a combination of it all....

ok start answering ladies.....

Erm it just depends on the guy I think. All I can tell you is guys that get heavy and pressurising are a turn off.....

One thing I do know is I know guys have grabbed my attention at times doing something nice that I didnt expect....just something small and thoughtful. Umm like bringing you a chair or seeing you need help with something and offering your help.....that sort of thin shows you have the ability to care and can make a woman open her eyes to you.

How do you feel if a guy you've never met before asks you out or asks for your number the first time you talk to him...?...is that a big no.. no..

and what works best if a guy is trying to talk to you....does being funny and make you laugh make you feel comfortable talking to the guy or will he just come off as the goofy type in your mind....what about if you can sense that the guy is nervous? or if the guy uses a more laid back approach? or if a guy just straights up tell you look fiiiiine ...LOL....now which one of the above will work.....or maybe a combination of it all....

ok start answering ladies.....

I remember a thread earlier this year that mentioned how a woman would feel if a man straight out asked for her number without conversation.

One poster said she would spray him with mase...

That's probably not the best start.

I suggest striking conversation first.

As to how to act: I think it depends on the woman and who you are.

If you are naturally funny - be funny.

But if you are interested in her - make it clear. Flirt.

Confidence is key.