I am afraid to pursue anything with her...

mecoptera

I have recently been driving a female friend of mine to school. As a result, we have gotten to know each other better and are constantly flirting with each other. At least I think she's been flirting with me, she always laughs at my stupid jokes and is always finding some excuse to touch me and always stares right into my eyes when she has the chance.

The problem is, is that she has a boyfriend, of whom is with the army in Iraq right now and is also one of my best friends. I am afraid that if I pursue anything it would ruin my friendships with both of them, but I am tired of keeping this all bottled up inside me.

I have known her for 9 years now, because she is the sister of another friend of mine. I have had a crush for her since I first met her.

I agree, dont go there. She is just lonely and is missing her relationship with her guy. Why complicate both your lives and ultimately both end up in a mess with one of you if not both of you getting a broken heart? Take a step back and see the whole picture.