Did you always have good conversation skills???

I have a question for everyone out there,I am 19 years old and have a very hard time expressing myself and carying on a decent conversation.My question is: when you were my age give or take a few years,did you have my same problem and most importantly-did you grow out of it? Let me know your experiences!

Thanks

i am a tad younger then you but i have seem to have a hard time talking to other people i just never really know what to say sometimes it was akward but mostly i felt like part of the group i have gotten a little better about it but there are times i rather keep to myself there isn't anything wrong with it just try not to do it all the time

i started opening up more in high school cuz i found that there were a lot more people i could relate toand once i realized that the people around me weren't all that different it was a little easier to communicate with them

Hello Spikeyhair18,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I understand that you have a little trouble expressing yourself. Your question was wether you will grow out of it or not.

I am 31 and I can tell you that you will do better while you grow older, IF you really want to. I suggest that you start reading books. That will improve your vocabulare and help you express yourself better.

To give you a little impression. English is not my natural language. I speak Dutch by nature. English is something that I had to learn myself. As you can see, I pretty good express myself on here (read other posts). I hope that will encourage you and that it gives you hope. Practise makes perfect.

Good luck.

~ SwingFox ~