My first week and other tidbits

So I've learned the job much faster than most do. I'm fast and accurate (she found no mistakes on my first two days of works). Spot checking. But I'M BORED! I mean the first day I was like woah lot to know, by day 3 I was thinking I hope there's more to it than this. I have an interview Tuesday. Yes I'm going to go. I mean you just never know. It's at a realty/mortgage company. Yeah! Maybe I needed the dense job to show me that I really am capable of more.

I also have a crush on the loan officer guy. I don't know if he's just a generous person or has some kind of interest in me. How do you know what a guys intentions are? I suck at reading guys, I just wish they'd come out with it. They all play games, why? At least the guys I attract play games. I'd probably be visably shocked if a guy came up to me and asked me out. That just doesn't happen to me.

Thanks Darkblue. Just so you know I'm not a hottie or anything (I do need to lose weight, and no I'm not a skinny girl who just thinks she's fat). I'm the curvy type much like that one girl Anna Nicole Smith. Body type, not personality wise. Fat and thin we look very simliar from the neck down.

Okay I have one more question that my female friends can't answer. I called on the phone to ask some loan questions. Initially he didn't know who I was, then after remembering who I was, his name went from Robert to Rob, and he repeated his first and last name at least 4 times. I didn't know what to say to let him know I heard his name the first time but what the heck was that about? And what should I have said to acknowledge that I did hear him.

Only change yourself if you think you'd feel better by changing yourself.

Become happy with who you are.

Maybe he was making sure you knew who he was!

I doubt you'll be forgetting him in a hurry - mission acomplished.

You could have said something like - "Okay, Rob" to let him know that you heard who he was.

I can't help but find this rather amusing.

He sounds interested

Glad I could lighten your mood. I'm not deeply serious or anything just curious because guys are just goofy. Well I have a comfort zone weight wise and right now I'm not in it. So yes I would like to tone up. But I'm still me, playful, active, etc. Besides I used to attract the wrong types of guys and gained weight really because of it. I really prefer regular, nice, respectful guys. Those have been hard for me to find.

Ha you made me laugh. He has me feeling like an actual girl again. I mean I've had to be the strong one for so long it's really fun to be thinking and acting all girly. I don't recall ever having these thoughts/feelings before. So if it ends up he doesn't like me that way I'll be one sad girl. It is so fun to feel this way though.