girl problems in middle sk00l

theres this girl i like who can do a better headbang than me and loves my art (and partial insanity) and is a tomboy .neway she is my 3 yr. friend and i dont want to screw it up. oh yeah she always got these friends around her and if shes alone with me she's like hurt or sumthin.. but whenever i get to her i just go

Hello Haz.Mat,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am pleased to hear that you get along so well with this young woman. After all she is your 3 year friend. I understand that you like her and that you are somewhat confused over what she does.

I suggest that you take control of the situation. Give her a few compliments left and right, for example that she's really good in headbanging and even better than you are. Smile towards her and see how she reacts. If you feel comfortable with her reaction, I would suggest that you tell her that you like her. After all you have been friends for three years already. I am sure she's not going to hang up on you that easily.

I hope that this helped you and I wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~

u are right..don't tell a girl u like big guns. i would know. anyways, i would just stay friends with her..don't ruin it. you can try and see if she's interested in more than friendship by flirting more or telling a friend that you like her..then it will travel around to her. well good luck! i'm 14 and entering high school, i cant wait! just thought i'd share...