I really messed up!!!

First let me start by saying I am 29 single with a child. I was in a past relationship for 10 years of my life. I was very much in love with my ex. We had our problems. Most of them I caused. We separated and went through all the drama and emotional pain but now are friends. We messed around with each other during the break up but both decided it was best for us to date others and always remain close friends. Well here goes the problem. I met a girl a year ago. Wonderful women but she was taken. I was just looking to have fun so I did not mind but as time goes on fun turned into much more and she left her current boyfriend of 6 years.

Now we both are starting on all the wrong tracks. She leaves her boyfriend of 6 yrs. My son's mother of 10 years are just getting out of a relationship and here I am falling in love again. Now while we are falling in love we both have plenty of backage. There are still feelings there for our exes on both sides. I still would fool around with my ex occasionally and hang out with her but I let her know I was dating not in anything serious.

Now comes the time when things get serious. I decide to settle down with my new girl and work on a new relationship but all this time insecurity and jealousy was brought into play. She never trusted the relationship with my ex and I never trusted hers. Both of us called our exes often and still told them that we loved them. We were both honest about that. But we also knew that those prior relationships did not work so it was time to move on.

Well let me get to the point. Us both being irresponsible went to Bahamas together and had a lustful weekend without protection and no birth control and she got pregnant. Now neither of us wanted this to happen and she is choosing not to have an abortion. So she is keeping the baby. Now since she has made the decistion everything has went wrong. All of a sudden her and her ex are best buddies again. (Note: They could not have a kid together.) My ex and I still have remained friends and everybody knows about the situation. The other day she told me that her ex would accpet her and the baby if she would come back. I am like why are you telling me this.

Next week we have a fight and we break up. She was mad because my ex called me late at night. Well I was tired of her and called my ex and asked her to spend time with me. She slept over my house that night as total friends. Nothing was done at all. Well my girlfriend decides yesterday to call my ex. She got her number by snooping in my phone. She called her and all hell breaks loose. My ex told her she spent the weekend with me. My ex also told her that we still discuss being together at times and we are still emotionally attached.

Now my girlfriend calls me breaks up with me and tells me to stay out of her life and the babies life. Now I am really screwed because I love this girl but this relationship is just so stressful at times. All of the baggage and insecurities drive me crazy. There is no trust at all in this relationship. I really would like it to be right and work things out but part of me wants to walk away. I am so confused. To be honest I think she truly hates my guts. I would if I was her. She swared on everything she loves that she wants me out of her life.

holy crap dude... well id ont really know what ot tell you other than pray.... why would your ex tell her you guys were trying ot work thigs out. i htink you need to step back be alone and figure out what the heck you just did. then take it day by day. get counceling u need it.