Beginner and learner

Hi all!

I work in this office and been there over 2 1/2 years. Anyway there's this girl at my work place i kind of fell for her. Don't know how that happened she's been there about 1 1/2 year and the past 6 months i started liking her! She works in another office but next door.

My feelings are getting stronger about her, i always think about her when i'm alone or miserable or would like to know wat she is up to. I have this funny feeling in my stomach. i text her quite often and nearly all the time she replies, on some occasions she dosen't!

i'm not sure entirely if she likes me. I'm not that shy person as used to be, with age i have gained confidence and charisma when speaking to girls! This girl i like she's little shy too!

Here are couple of sign's i get from her she always smiles at me we tend to look at each other if one of us are passing through the corridor! Need to know more!!! This could mean anything really

People in the department are talking that something will happen eventually! They know we like each other. But i know i like her, but don't know whether she likes me! One of her friends (work colleague) always teases me about her when this girl i like is there or not! She sussed us out When ever she makes a remark either of us will be too shy to say anything about it!!! Sometimes i try to play along with it, but the girl i like will just smile and not say much! She speaks more than i do!

i've never dated any girl so far and i'm 24! I've been asked out once or twice but they were friends and i don't like them that way!

Could i have some advice on how to pursue this and send this girl i like more suttle hints that i like her! Some txt msg flirting or email flirting....

Thanks

Don't worry about subtle hints, just ask her out, then you'll know for sure if she's into you or not. If she isn't, then you don't need to waste time obssessing about her. If she is, well great, it could be the start of something wonderful.

I think you should be more direct and talk to her instead of just e-mailing and texting. If anything is ever going to happen between you, you'll have to get comfortable talking with her.

Good luck.