How do I get the Guy?

Well... I'd probably ask him out on a date. Movies? If you go on a date... its a pretty good bet that he "does" like you, because he wants to spend time with you. And with going out on the date.... there's always the "obligatory" (LOL) good-night kiss...

Let him make the first move..and lean into him to show that you are interested. Then let nature take its course.

• 1 month later...

meet up with him, at the park (bit cold now tho), the mall/shopping center, to the movies. just let it happen, it will!!

hey you could always make the first move!! dont just leave it up to the guy. my guy friends say they like it when a girl makes the first move. i even have guy mates that NEVER make the first move

jen

xxx

Getting a guy to kiss you. hmmm. Well first of all you have to give him an indicator that you are interested. If he doesn't ask you out.. you ask him. There's bound to be conversation somewhere.... and if you really are into him.. then pay attention to those lips moving.. watch them.. zone in on them.. and then.. just inch closer.. move your head forward and... let nature take its course.