Phone Calls and E-Mails

Last night my ex called me! It was so nice to hear from him. He asked me about school and such, how my exams were going (I had one in oral anatomy and a probing practicle and you can bet he cracked some jokes about that). He asked me if I would like to come over on Friday night for poker night. Usually this is a guy's only kind of thing but his friends are bringing their girlfriends so he asked me if I wanted to go. I declined and told him that really wasn't what I wanted. (We agreed not to see each other until the 15th at which point in time we will discuss our relationship and a possible reconciliation) He told me that he enjoyed talking to me and that he missed me.. It was a very nice call and made me feel very hopeful of our situation. I hope it's not a false sense of hope though.

Anyway, I e-mailed him today while I was on campus. I wanted to let him know I passed the probing practicle I thought I had failed. And I also told him that even though I declined poker night if he would like to get together before the 15th to have our talk that would be okay. But I told him there was no pressure and that if he wanted to wait that was okay too. I tried to keep it light but I don't know if it was a mistake or not. My gut is starting to tell me that we will end up back together but I don't know. Do you think it was a mistake to E-mail him about that? I'm not going to call him or anything and I guess I'll just wait to see if he responds. This is so hard. I probably goofed. Any encouraging words out there?