Is she interested?

Ok, not sure if this is the right forum but...

Ok, I recently met this girl and we've have been talking for the past 3-4 days and we've got to know each other pretty well (talking over the internet a lot).

Well today we were talking over the internet and I asked her "so what are you doing this weekend?". She told me she was heading to a friends house. I said casually "so whos this friend?" just to make some conversation. She says "Oh just this guy I know".

Ok, so its must just be a guy friend, right? (Im the type that gets jealous really easy) I ask "Just you?". "Yea, me, him and his brother". Ok, so I ask "you like this guy?". "Yea, ive known him for a long time". Ok, this really hurt because when we first started talking she gave me the impression she didnt like anyone. "oh" i said. "yea well i gotta go, the babysitter's calling" she says. "ok" i say. then she says "email me" then she sits there for a second. "please" she says. "ok" i say. "bye bye" "cya"

that how the conversation went. I really feel down right now because I have NO idea what this meant. Could any of you girls out there help me out? I really like this girl, shes as sweet as can be (so i thought after tonight) and is very beautiful.

Please girls, help me out here.

I'm a guy, so take this for what its worth. First off, you need to get over your jealously. Its way too early after 3-4 days to be concerned with what else she might or might not have going on. There are a lot of girls that have friends that are guys that are very close. And even if she is dating someone else, it's not the end of the world. Just make sure you are yourself and thats all you can do. She is talking to you isn't she? Even if she might be dating someone else, she is still taking the time to talk to you and being receptive so that should be worth something to you. Relax, sometimes these things take time.

mt

not sure what you are looking for here...sounds like its a little to soon to get territorial anyway! She is going to go see a friend that she has known way longer than you....Don't feel bad, she just needs to know you a little longer before she gives up her entire life for you....and yes that was meant to be sarcastic. Man just be secure in what you have to offer, and let things unfold as they may.

I wouldn't even worry abou this online girl. She sounds kinda nice, but for all you know she might be getting serious with this guy she was going to see. I'm not saying thats the case, but it may very well be. The best thing to do is just keep up the online chatting and see where it goes. If things work out between you two and you get to know each other better, thats great. But for all you know, this girl could already be attached at the hip with someone. Thats the problem with online girls/guys, you never really know 'em. Just stay cool and let things work out naturally. Either way, things will work out and you'll be fine in the end.