this is wat happened. my ex and i broke up about a year and a half ago. Since than, we still talk once in awhile and do things that we shouldn't be doing. about a few weeks ago he told me that wat we were doing wasn't right and that we should stop. I didn't have a problem with that.

But just a few nights ago, we were online talking when he sent me this quote and we started kinda arguing wat happened in the past. it upsetted me so much that i left the house for a walk. He obviously saw that, and next thing i know he's at my house. he called me and asked me to come back to the house. I was gona suggest we walk but then he said to go inside and talk. Yet, we didn't really talk but instead he offered me a massage. but it was more than more than that.

tonite, i txted him because i needed help with some errrands, but he just changed on me. his attitude and stuff. saying that he's standing up for himself n that he can't do me any more favors when i never asked for any in the first place. I don't know what happened and he's not telling me. he just want me to leave him alone. i wish i could but till this day i still care about him and he knows that from the day we broke up till now. So whats happening someone please help me. its driving me nuts.

You'd be very naiive not to see that he's using you for sex.

He came up to talk to you and you ended up having sex.

You want a favour and he doesn't think it's right for you two, to be talking.

But he'll happily give you a massage.. and sex, of course.

He may aswell phone you up and ask you: "Are you up for a good seeing to?".

Don't let him use you.

Cut all communication, and find a man that will love you, for who you are, what you do and everything in between.

Good Luck and take care.