well it happen to me when i aske dmy boyfriend for fours years to have a break bec. i had a boredom in his company and until now he is still inlove with me while i just don't care about him anymore, i guess you should accept itand embrace the reality.. who knows he just need time to think, give him space and let him think, let him feel your absense and if he don't come back, i believed you should set him free ok?? go out with your other male friends.. enjoy life just know your limitations.. there are million guys out there...

I have just gone through the exact same thing with my ex g/f.

Its hard esp when the break up wasnt something 'final' and you were close. My ex still wants to be friends, but at the moment im still in love with her and shes got herself a new man. I do want to be friends....she is/was my world in this small town and I would hate to loose her completely.

I asked the exact same thing as you a couple of weeks ago about moving on. The only advice I can give you is to not see or speak to him for a while. Lets yourself get over him and then bite the bullet. Keep telling yourself its over and go and have some fun for yourself. Im still not over her but I feel better and can deal with seeing them both out and about town.

Perhaps you could give me some advice on my post?

Good luck to ya

I met this guy at a party, and at first I didn't think much of him ( just another guy in a small town, aka loser) but then I got talking to him and we clicked instantly! I know that sounds really corny but we did and had more in common than I could have thought! We got 2gether ( kissed) and extanged moblie numbers, and that was that.

The monday after I was glowing and everyone knew what was up and i couldn't get him off my mind so i messaged him, and he was just as glad 2 hear from me as I was 2 hear from him! We met up and asked me out, even though i thought he was trying to say that he didn't want to see me he actually asked me out! I was a bit over 16 and he was 19 ( 20 end of yr) So i was kinds scared about the age difference but it really did not seem like a problem. Even though I hadn't known him 4 long it felt like a lifetime!!

Cut this story short we were 2gether for like a little over2 wks when he tells me that he has to move 2 go to uni! How could this be happening 2me? i finally met the nicest, cutest, guy in the world!

We had the best time 2gether and I don't know I didn't think of the impact of him leaving and so I thought I was ready and yes, slept with him.

It was my first and now i don't know if i regret it as such but i really wish i would have known the after affects of it.

He has gone and i haven't seen him in over 6 months and soo i think he may be coming back 4 holidays and when i got one of the very few messages he wrote me he asked me if i wanted to catch up?

I don't want to get attatched again and be left alone. So I won't c him but Its gonna be so hard and when he left i felt like a part of me had been ripped out! I was really pretty messed up.

I think i wanted more than possbile out of this relationship and in doing so got scared from ever wanting to open up to another guy.

My fault or what?