help help help help help help plz!

So anyways about the friend and girl i like thing, i decided to c if the girl i like wanted to go to the concert but she said she was going with someone else, i was like oh who? and she said another girl that im friends wit and i was like o okay and shes like i hope theres no hard feelings im like uh you just said someone invited you first its no big deal and shes like i hope we can be friends your really cool *o goodie, i can never have too many friends* so now i have 1 new friend, and im going to the concert with the older one, could this girl i like's perspective of me change, or should i move on

lol that sux. dont worry bout her she might just feel like she doent kno u enough or shez just plain worried. talkin 2 her online call her do somethin other then just ask her 2 concert u kno wut i mean. o u might hate this idea but 2 chick flicks r comin out pretty soon charlies angles 2 and legally blonde 2. if it was me go 4 charlies angels. lol or as nother person said here grab ure balls and tell her or ask her out