BF wants me to hooked up with somebody

I just dont understand what my Bf mean about this. , we are on our 10 mo., we broke up and back again, I know we are both crazy and both inlove but we never talked about getting married cause i know we are not yet both ready --financially.

One night he told me what he wants me to do.. he said that I should hooked up with someone better than him cause he knows he will just break my heart cause he is unstable guy. And he is telling this to his friends! he blew off our weekend plans and he jsut stayed with his friends drinking. he said he is pushing me away. I know there is no third party involve cause he would call me at his friends house and would give me info where to reach him.

He doesn't want me to stay at my room, he wanted me to go out and meet guys. This is crazy! He always tells me that he is sooo crazy about me but he cannot do anything to be with me- marriage is the only option. I do not ask for anything else..I just lay my cards and let destiny act upon us. We will both leaving the base in 4 mo. and we will be separated for 2 years. I dont want to waste my time without him, I want to make the best of it before we leave the base. What should I do? I love him very much. I cant buy his reasons..am i too blind to see that our relationship will not worked out because of money and timing?

Please i need your advice we are both confuse right now.

A man who loves you will never suggest that you go out and meet other guys. He claims that he is unstable because that's exactly what he is. Whether he's testing you or he is trying to extricate himself from your relationship, he isn't the type of guy that I'd want to spend the rest of my life with. Not now anyway, he sounds like he has many more years of growing and maturing left in him.

One night he told me what he wants me to do.. he said that I should hooked up with someone better than him cause he knows he will just break my heart cause he is unstable guy. And he is telling this to his friends! he blew off our weekend plans and he jsut stayed with his friends drinking. he said he is pushing me away. I know there is no third party involve cause he would call me at his friends house and would give me info where to reach him.

He doesn't want me to stay at my room, he wanted me to go out and meet guys.

Then take his advice .