NEED SOME ADVICE.... PLEASE

Someone more experienced, please I need some help!!!!

I'm bi and I really like a waitress at a restaurant.

I think she's flirting but not sure, anyone know what to look out for? What could be signs? I'm too unsure/insecure to ask her out but I really want to.

Thanx for any advice

I think the best thing is to try and see if you can hang out some time as just friends where you can tell that your curious at if she may find something she likes alot about you..Best thing is she may actualy tell you that she is attracted to you and you can go from there

Bad thing that could happen is she's just an outgoing and friendly person and you may misreading her signals and either she's straight or just isn't into you in that way.my only concern is if you tell her and she rejects if you'd be ashamed to keep going to that restaurant

does she get very close to you and is touchy?..

I hope this helps you some .

let me know how it turns out

Well, that's the thing.... She's always at my table, touchy at one occasion, asking me why I haven't been there for so long, 2 friends told me she's flirting with me.... Service from other waiters/waitresses there is no way near.

I wouldn't have noticed otherwise, don't seek it really...

I guess you're right, I should find out more before asking her out. Anyway, I don't have the courage to do that.

The other day I walked by the place and she looked at me and waved in what I thought was a quite flirty way... don't know...

Difficult situation!!!!

Thanx for the reply.

Yeah, I think you should ash her out. What's the worst that could happen? If she is interested she'll probably say yes. If not then she'll probably take it as an compliment. I know I would.

These things are harder the more you know each other. So the best thing is to ask while there aren't any "real" feelings to be hurt.

Sometimes it is really difficult to tell, as a woman when another woman is romantically interested in you because women are by nature more touchy and friendly, which may be perceived as being more flirty or interested. Your best bet is to casually ask her to go to coffee or do something that you both are interested in. I wouldn't treat it as a date until you feel her out a bit more. Once you begin to get to know someone then you can ask more personal questions and know where you stand with another person. You have to be willing to at least take this risk or you will never know how she feels about you or what could have been.

I chickened out- again. I deliberately waited around for her to finish work so I would have the chance to ask her and she came and I could feel myself getting dizzy and turned my back and pretended to talk on the phone. I think she saw me and she walked past and started playing with her hair. And she was gorgeous. I'm gonna have to go there for lunch or something. I feel like giving myself a good slap in the face. I'm such a pathetic idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!