Guys and Girls just friends? Or something more ?

I was just wondering what everyone out there thinks about guys and girls just being friends. People often say that if you're good friends with a guy, he has already probably thought about seeing you naked or wondered about the two of you hooking up.

What is everyone's take on this?

I agree. ...

I believe that statement is true. Generally guys tend to chase woman in the hopes that sex will occur, where as girls tend to look at the new budding relationship more innocently.

Many men that I meet always want to pursue a romantic relationship and I find that giving them the "I only see you as a friend-talk" is hard to do even with a lot of practice.

I am going to say that from personal experience,

I have friends that I honestly never thought of dating...maybe it's because I've known them for so long or when I meet them, I just don't feel the attraction, but a gradual respect is formed and then a loving relationship (which is totally platonic) forms..

I really think that there can be friendship between opposite sex that goes further and sex itself (which means that it doesn't include sex either

lol so yeah to answer ure question...

it is possible.