Obvious signs

skyteph

What are some obvious signs to give to show a person you like them? Keeping in mind that yes, I /am/ talking to him when possible, even if that's not very much, and no, I don't want to straight out tell him and deal with the 'play-it-cool-since-I-know-she-likes-me' crud

Eye contact (duh), sexy smiles, getting in his "view". Like let's say your in school in like math class, overhead is on and people are writing down problems, taking notes, etc, get up for like a tissue or sharpen pencil or something walk slowly. Most of the time you girls do this naturally anyhow lol. Chatting him up whether it be "Hi" to a question or asking what something means when you already know the answer . I've noticed a bunch of girls do this all the time or at least once around a guy they fancy.

Or if you're in class and the guy is sitting in the middle of the room, and your in the back no where near him, and you have to go to the bathroom, you take the route closest to him to the exit. Anything where you go out of your way for him to notice you.

Obvious signs?

When I was in high school a girl once dragged her finger accross my back (around the area of the shoulder blades) as she was walking behind me. When I turned around to look, she just smiled. To me, that was an obvious sign.

Any excuse you can come up with to touch him. If he's not getting the hint, flirt with him in front of his friends. It will probably be more obvious to them than it will be to him.

If he's not getting the hint, flirt with him in front of his friends. It will probably be more obvious to them than it will be to him.

I agree with this completely. The people around you are more intuned to other peoples behaviour towards you than you are - or at least I've found this to be true.

I've also found that if you like someone you're behaviour will instinctively change around them anyway. The touching and smiling and laughing increases. But definitely try the look, look away, and look back with a smile. Oh and laugh when they make a joke...even try a slight playful hit to their arm - but not hard.

Good Luck!

Betty!