I'm confused. My boyfriend and I broke up. I talk to him and see him a little bit. He had said he wanted space and I dumped him. I've already posted on this. I know he's got plans on doing what he wants. Well, ironically a friend of mine moved back to town, basically just about the same day we broke up. I got an email today telling me he was here and asked for my number and gave me his. I called him. I felt like I was interrupting and told him to call me when he wasn't busy. He called about 10 minutes later. We chatted and I ended up going to see him.

Nothing happened. His friend was there most of the time. He treated me really well. He put on all of my favorite music. We talked about back when we were friends before. He took a picture of me and had his friend take one of us.

Here's the thing. I used to have a crush on him, but we met 10 years ago. I have to say I still sort of have a crush.

The other thing, the conversation was 10 times better than the b.f./ex that I have. He's going to school, my ex is not. He has a lot going for him.

But, I don't know what he thinks of me. I gave him a hug goodbye and he didn't really let go. I didn't know if I should kiss him or not.

He just broke up with a girl. He moved here and they broke up, so basically we broke up with our s/o's the same day.

I like him, and I have a feeling if I don't do something I'll kick myself in the ass a few years for now. I don't know if I should just be blunt, but I don't want to ruin our friendship. On the other hand I don't want him to be a re-bound or get caught up in a messy break up where I might get suckered into seeing the ex again, something like that.

I'm sort of at a fork in the road and not sure what to do.

What would I like to do? Kiss him, but that's besides the point...

what do you think?

I believe you just answered your own question by saying you don't want to kick yourself years from now. Why not? If he's the mature guy you think he is, and he is not looking for a relationship, it won't ruin what you have now. I say go for it, maybe just tell him your feelings...to be totally honest guys tend to be in shock (in a good way) when women reveal their feelings because they never do.

Why not?

I'm a little nervous. I told him how I USED to have a crush on him, he said he never knew. I'm not sure if he got the hint tonight, his friend mentioned that I was pretty and he agreed. The only thing I got from him was that he said "I wish you didn't work that shift".

I'm just in a rut with the other guy. I have a feeling I should go for it but I'm also afraid of missing the other one...

I'm going to steal a bit from a comedy thing I was watching the other day, it was the Chris Rock stand-up DVD. At any rate, most guys are dumb when it comes to women. By this I mean we have to be smacked in the face with it before we notice it...that being a girl taking a liking to us.

So to steal the Chris Rock lines...

"if it comes to us we're like...DAMN!!! it's are lucky day!!!"

Hehe...just tell him...!!!!!!!!!!!