For people that workout/run/bike

Okay, I have a question.... how do you wear a headset or any radio if you have a bike helmet on... I would so love to hear a cassette or radio while i bike.. the best i've managed to do is have my headset danging at my neck when i ride... but i cannot hear it well...

Any good stereos for bikes out there you cud put on handlebars or something? I rode 6 miles up hill on Sunday though,

I usually listen to sade or Michael Bolton when I'm pumping iron.

Seriously, when I'm lifting weights I usually loop Black Sabbath's "Iron Man" as a tribute to The Road Warriors (wrestling fans know who I'm talking about.) But if it's treadmill/bike, I go for something fast like "Footloose", anything Guns N Roses or The Beastie Boys.

dude I'm telling you

Linkin Park w/ Jay-z "dirt off your shoulders/ lying from u" is awesome for working out....

But I also think you should also do is find any song {(preferably in the rock, techno or rap genre) that matches your running pattern... This helps you breath and move to the music and it actually takes your mind off the fact that ure working out lol

u'll find the song

lol true, MICHELMYBELL

but there are some, like the one that I said earlier. and maybe dependin on how hyped i am, I'll listen to like faint...

but yeah, like i'll also check out the techno, it's fun and keeps u upbeat and energized...

whatever it is, I'll say it again....

let it match ure running pace...and as u get advanced, quiken the songs...it works like a charm