I MISS BEING SOMEBODY TO PEOPLE =[

hi guys i feel like nobody needs me anymore [ friends ] .. my bestesttttttt friend like i know she loves me n everything n im her BFFAE but she has another bestfriend and we dont get along, then i got another bestffriend but she also has another like #1 bestfriend that she had for a while n this kid that im in love with, hes in love with me to, has a bestfriend and like i was talken to him online and instead of sayin ANGELA I LOVE U! .. angela is my name --- it said MAURA I LOVE YOU! maura is his best friend

Why do you need to validate yourself through other people? are you not complete unless someone is clinging to you? What is the real problem here? Are you afraid to be an individual? It's common for people to feel that they are not always their friends top priority... because sometimes there not.

You need to focus on building up your self esteem. Be happy with the friends you have. As hard as it is to believe, much like romantic relationships friends come and go. Some very lucky and special people you will stay in contact for a very long time. But chances are even your "bestestttt" friend will slip away eventually. This doesn't mean you are not needed or not good enough. It just means people change and grow. It's called life. Enjoy the times you have with your friends. Don't worry about tomorrow, and relax! Nobody wants a clingy person as a GF or a friend.

well maybe he did it just to make you jealous.I call it "oops, i did it again " syndrome.Start loving yourself first and then other people.And to apreciate what good things you have inside you and around you and how you can increase it instead of concetrating on the negative side of things.