i love her with all my heart

hey. whoever reads please give me advice im really confused! need anyones opinion. well i want to get my girlfriend back, she said a couple of months ago she still likes me more than a friend. she has 2 ex boyfriends wanting her back as well but i just want to know how i can get her back? how do i "sweep her off her feet" i know its upto her but i just need ideas and ways. We are currently bestfriends. She knows im always here for her etc and the other guys treat her like sh*t but she still loves them in other ways for their "nice" sides. also we r both bi and girls - so i think the thing holding us back a bit is that shes afraid of people not accepting it.. but anyway what can i do???? i love her so much it physically hurts.

I think that you probably should back off from the friendship a bit. I think that it might be causing you more pain than good. Like take a week or two off from seeing her. I think that she also might see how much she misses you and have a chance to reevaluate her feelings. Right now it's pretty easy for her to take you for granted... Also, I really avoid hanging out as friends with someone I want to be with, it really does hurt, I know, and I think space REALLY helps.

well ur probably right with ur last statement that she might be scared on what other people may think about bi relationships.. i think that its the main reason why she would most likely to go back to her ex bf's over u..(sorry for this words but sometimes u just really have to accept it)...i know that this things also bugged u and u somehow know for a fact that it might probably be the reason but ur just too scared to admit it...

based on ur story, she still want u to be on her side but not to be more than friends...ur important to her but she can still show her love and care for u if the two of u would be only friends right?...but who know's..she might realized one day how much u love her and just dont care on other people may say..

"there will come a time when we will have to let go of something important to us. remember,a love given is not a love lost. it is when we want to take it back that we lose it forever"...