sorry im sort of bad at this lol.Ok but like in what way does she look away from you like what feeling do u get from her when she looks away?Cause most of the time i heard that if she likes u she will make eye contact.But if she is shy then she will look away right away kind of scared of looking at you.But u said that she is not scared too look at you so iono not sure hmmmm.

^ That's right. Even if she hasn't noticed you yet, doesn't matter, you can go up to her and talk to her. What she thinks about you right now is really none of your business unless you get closer with her, so don't worry about whether or not she likes you. If you like her, just go for it. Don't be shy.

I think this is one time I actually agree with ShySoul lol. He is right, I mean although body language is great to interpret and know so that you have the upper hand you can't dwell on it forever. Why don't you just try to talk to her and GET some of those great signs instead of waiting for them .

I think this is one time I actually agree with ShySoul lol. He is right, I mean although body language is great to interpret and know so that you have the upper hand you can't dwell on it forever. Why don't you just try to talk to her and GET some of those great signs instead of waiting for them

And hell continues to freeze over....

I think that far too often people get caught up on wondering if someone likes them or not. Well how will you ever know by asking a bunch of people on a forum? We can give our thoughts, but they could still be wrong. And signs can always be misinterpreted. Different girls will do different things to show they are interested. You shouldn't go off of generalizations. The only way to know is to talk to her and see how she acts then. If she likes you, chances are it will become clear.

And even if the girl likes you, if your not into her then it doesn't really mean much. So ask yourself how you feel.