life's purpose...

Recently everything around me seems irrelevant. I used to be a really possitive person and now everything seems to be under dim lights.

...there's really no reason for me to feel this way. Nothing terrible is happening...but nothing exciting is happening either...i guess that's what it is. Everything is just....ordinary.

I feel stuck. Does anyone else feel like sometimes life is sooo redundant and everything is so routined?

I wish i was one of those people who can just pack up my bags and leave. Find a new place, new people, new experiences, new adventures....

I don't know what I'm doing here. Why are we here? what are we suppose to be doing?...if you have any insights please share. Im desperate for any opinion.

i know exactly how you feel. it feels as though you're just on a plateau and you want to jump. well, as idiotic as it may sound, that's all you really need to do. find some way to make a change. something as small as getting involved in a club or something. find something you like to do and explore it to a further extent. i know it sounds so cliche, but trust me, something will come of everything. it happens when you least expect it. just be open minded to everything around. sorry this is repetitive of what you probably already know. reply w/ more info if you want. im sure there are other circumstances.

If you used to be positive, and circumstances did not change dramatically but your attitude did, you might be depressed.

You should talk to your family doctor about how you feel, especially since you realize that you are no longer the same person you used to be. I am not a big fan of psychotropic medication, but there are other ways to treat depression (if indeed that is the case), you just have to find out which one is right for you. Good luck.

Been feeling the way you do for a while. I suppose the point is to pick something to focus on. Create goals to work towards, attainable of course. So then you can feel like your accomplishing something when you achieve them.

i now egsactly how u feall i used to be like wats the point were just guna die anyway then i went on with my boring life then i got intrested with karte dating and parnormal stuff but u just get involed in sumthin like they said and be unpredictable to others and ure self

I'm a Christian myself, don't mean to cause any offense to anyone, but I still remember a quote in the Bible I quite like... I think it went something like this: I don't care what it is that you become or what it is that you have done for mankind, you just need to love me" I know I got it completely messed up but that is the basic outline, try not to worry about being an important person, you just need to love God^^ Life is a blessing that we should enjoy, not loathe. I also think we were put here to find love/friends, it would be rather lonely in Heaven otherwise, but that's just a thought

Thanks for replying to my post everyone. I guess i was just having one of those days. I feel a lot better now. I wasn't really depressed...just thinkin too hard, that's all.

Anyways, I'm reading a book called "A Purpose Driven Life" by Warren and it's helping me a lot. I've been more appreciative of everything around me again. I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. If any of you ever feel as if life is pointless, you should read that book.

Thanks again!