please help girls , help required urgently.

hi,

i am 22 yrs old.

my problem is i am able to attract girls by my personality, but i have a stammering problem , can i still get a girlfriend.

i get along with people well , infact i make friends very easily. i am a lively person. but when it comes to asking a girl out , i dont know if she will like it or respomd to first few sstammering blocks of mine. i am quite fluent afterwards.

becaude of this i dont approach girls and as a result lost out two girls whom i had loved very much . i have now started liking another girl , but dont know what to do.

i have a good personality and looks , charm and also sensitive to girls needs.

i am expecting responses from girls.

thankyou in advance.

vicky

Okay first off...why would also not expect advice from guys? There are other people who stammer and maybe there is another guy out there who stammers and has asked girls out and can give you first hand advice.

Anyway, i am a female...but i had to point that out. Well, it should not be a problem at all. If the girl really likes you for you...she should be able to see past that...and besides you said that once you get past it you are fine. So give it a shot...if she doesn't say yes b/c of your stammering then you do not want to date her...that means she is shallow!

i hope this helps!

Good luck!

I'm a male but i have to help on this. You WILL get nervous when asking a girl out. Girls that you like do stuff to you that you can't help. You get nervous, like butterflies in your stomach and when you go to speak, it comes out, weird or just won't come out at all lol. It's actually kinda funny.

Anyway, my advice is to just go up to her, and be straight out. Just take a deep breath, so she doesn't know, then just make sure you relax as much as you can. Oh, and if you do mess up, just laugh about it and you should feel more relaxed, i don't know why, but laughing does that.

Some girls might actually get flattered by that or think it's cute, but then some think it as a weakish person. G'luck!

• 1 month later...