Even now I cant stop staring at her SN online.

My Last post i described my problem and got good advice from everyone,..except the dude thattold me to get on some pill. The thing is that eventhough i kno she needs time to find heself and heal from her past, I just cant stop thinkin about her. She became sucha big part of my life and now shes totally ignoring me. We didnt end on bad terms.. Even now im stuck staring at her screen name. Just hope she doesnt hate me, and still knows i care for her.

I didn't get as in-depth as a b/f and g/f relationship with one girl, but after she told me she didn't wanna date any longer...I got rid of her s/n for about 2 months or so. Every time I got online I was always thinkin she was going 'away' or 'signing off' b/c I was getting online and she didn't want me to talk to her any longer. Needless to say I was wrong, I added her name back after a while and we're still friends...but I know how you feel.

Friend, delete her screen name for now. You need to distract yourself with activities, friends, and most importantly other girls. Sometimes girls can get like this and the only way you'll be able to tell if she really cares is if she comes back on her own. If she does, great. If not, then she never really cared about you anyways.

thanks me amigos, funny thing is i kno exactly wat i should do. I mean i give great advice to others but I guess im just soft hearted. Life goes on and even tho im not apart of hers now you never kno wat might happen later, i care for her and always will. Its just up to her now . So im done sobin, Imma go distract myself with women domani..