Well depends on his actions to getting near her foot....sounds funny but some people who have a foot fetish can really get stimulated when engaged in the action. So if he gets a little to aroused, it might freak the girl out. He should treat it like any other intimate actions they take as a couple.

If he can keep his cool, then foot rubs are a great idea for starters.

well I don't have that kinda thing but well I guess foot rubs are a good idea. And why does he felt uncomfortable with his fetish? It's like a fantasm he should be proud of it or at least said it But I must admit that foot rubs is the best idea.

Heretic 1

dextro 0

peace

Hello!

*grins*..I can tell you from very personal experience to take it easy...Just as the others have said, although because I too know how stimulating feet can be start with just stroking her feet, and complimenting her on her feet.. Make her feel that she has the most spectacular feet in the world..then slowly build up to a massage or rub before doing anything else.

And, too if I were the giving the compliments I would give the compliments and maybe add subtle hints of "i really love feet, they're special because only a few people ever get to see someone else's feet". Introduce her gently otherwise she may feel a little weirded out and back off