Does she like me?

Ok this is an extention of this post

link removed

Today I talked to her, but lets talk about before that. Throughout the whole service today at church (we go to the same church) she kept on looking at me, and everything I catch her she kinda shy away. Anyways we talked after church, and she played with her hair. She is shy (very), so I didn't expect her to show much body language. So what do yall think, is she intrested in me?

well since we are on this subject I'm kinda in the same position,

I really like this girl but I ain't sure if she likes me. Some times I think she for sure likes me and other times I just don't know.

We've been talking for about 3 months now and she knows I like her,

for example: we went to an amusement park with people and she held my hand on the rides(but I think she was just scared) then we would talk alot and kinda flirt, then she would just ignore me for like 1 hour and then she would start off again. what does this mean??? Do ya think she likes me??? Should I go ahead and ask her out ( I don't want to get the hole ''I just want to be friends'' thing) ?? if yes, how should I do it

your opinion matters to me, thanks alot

It sounds like she likes you, maybe she is just shy too and doesn't want to scare you off. (That might explain the one hour thing), but do what I'm going to do.

1.) Talk to her over the phone for a month (Call her every other day so I won't scare her off)

2.) Sit with her at church after the one month period.

3.) Go on a few dates as "friends"

4.) If she still maintain intrest then, I'm going for it!

Wish me luck.