what is happening to me?????Please read.

I'm a little confused right now. here's the story....So im sitting in my room by myself today, just thinking about like a few different and pretty major things that have happened and how it has changed me and my perspective on life. Then all the sudden I'm looking at my wall, when I start thinking I hate everything I have up there. And mind you I used to love it all, they were all posters of puppies and my guitar posters and just stuff that represents who I am or at least who I used to be. I get up and just start taking everything down. The whole time I kept thinking about how these things used to make me happy, but now for some odd reason they don't mean anything to me. I never look at them anymore, I never play my guitar anymore, I just don't care about it. I have this buliten board in my room that I have phone numbers that are important to me on it, it's kinda girly, it's got hearts all over it and it's in really girly colors, I felt like it was stupid and ugly, so I took this big black marker and colored all over it (and it's takign me for ever to finish).

the whole time I was coloring over the hearts and other stuff I was thinking why am I doing this??? im not mad, Im not depressed, I just don't really care.

I'm changing and I don't know what im changing into, it's happening so fast and I don't have any clue whats going on.

Is there anyone here who has gone through this??? is there someone who can tell me what the heck is going on?

thanks.

Qtpie87

Your mood can change, your goals and expectations in life will surely change, specially if you are 17.

It is normal, don't worry. I remember when I finished reading some book, I was so fascinated it almost became my guide for life. Back then it had several answers to life I had been unable to get by miself.

What it means now? Well, I don't really care about it anymore, I'm over it. And I'm almost 27...

I think I remember something like this when I was about that age. One day I looked around at all the stuff that had accumulated in my room and just thought I don't need any of this any more. Maybe some people do it over time and others do it suddenly. I'm sure it is just a part of growing up and your interests changing.

I'm changing and I don't know what im changing into, it's happening so fast and I don't have any clue whats going on.

Is there anyone here who has gone through this???

I'm going through something similar myself. Some call it "rebirth." I call it "metamorphosis." Believe me this will happen to you many times in your life when faced with a turning point or new life stage. All I can tell you is don't worry about it. It's a fun, exciting time filled with hope and possibility. Embrace it! In time it will become very clear just who this new "you" is. 8)