Hot N Steamy night. Just the 2 of us.......Feel me???

hey peeps. listen. i wanna do something very special for my man. a nice evening with just the 2 of us. i wanna make it very sexual and all about him for the night. any ideas on how 2 make this night perfect. i have some ideas of my own but i want a lil help fram ya'll.

Let's make this happen

Men are visual.... go buy something slinky and sexy... something naughty...

Candles... lots and lots of candles....

Music....

Insense......

Nice dinner......

Wine.... if he's not a wine drinker... hmmmm try body shots.... For body shots... buy some ABSOLUTE VODKA (ice cold.. from freezer)...lemons and sugar....now here's how it works..... HE licks the sugar.. you placed...somewhere on your body...neck... belly... breast.... then he takes the shot.. he can drink it from a shot glass... or from your belly button... and then go for the lemon.. which is between your teeth.. TIMING is of the essense... has to be done quickly in sussession.. sometimes the combination is referred to as a LEMON DROP... tastes like lemon drop candy...but when off the body... its a BODY SHOT......LOL..

That should get him in the mood....

You have to set up the whole evening... and it has to start the minute he walks through the door.... lol... wait for him in the bubble bath... or....

make him walk through the house following a string of notes... have him stop for a drink... have him stop at another note full of little inuendos about what you plan to do to him... have him stop at a plate of strawberries and cream... lead him into the shower with a note... tell him to take a shower... (relaxing) and have a box in there waiting for him... maybe a pair of silk boxers.....black.. or red.... then have him follow the directions to your room.... rose petals in front of the door... when he opens the door....

Make sure the music is going... something sexy... soft.... lots of candles.... bed undone...rose petals everywhere.... and you... dressed in the SEXIEST outfit you can afford.....

Need more ideas for after this?????????????????

Body massage..... full body massage..... buy a feather and run it up and down his body........ and what ever you do.... slow slow slow slow.....

And maybe... one of your notes to him can be..."NO TALKING" not a word... not a question... he can't communicate with words.... only actions... and your bodies....

oohhhh HELL.. this idea sounds great........... I THINK I'LL TRY IT..........

Good-luck....