Is there any way to get a guy to like you?

You could flirt with him more to try and spark some interest on his part BUT that could backfire. Instead of sparking his interest, he could find your flirting to be annoying, because he has made it clear that he just wants to be friends.

I recommend that you value his decision on just wanting to be friends. I know that is going to be hard, because you like him so much, but by showing him how good of a friend you are, I think he will appreciate it. And perhaps this appreciation of friendship could somewhere down the road develop into the romantic interest you initially hoped for. (On a side note, when I said "good" friend that doesn't mean bending over backwards to help him, it just means sustaining the same kind of (casual) friendship/relationship you have now).

One last thing, I hope you are not going to be counting down the days of your friendship until he suddenly likes you, because that could never happen. In the meantime, scope out some new guys and see if any of them catches your eye. Good luck!

Everyone changes their minds once and a while. I would recommend to stay friends with him, but let him know you still like him (flirting would be a good idea.) Soon enough he may start to like you. Respect the fact that he wants to just be friends with you, but let him know that he's still your pick. It's about a 50 to 50 percent chance that you both will hook up, but it won't kill you to put yourself out there. Let me know what happens next.

What sparks my attention into my girl friends are when they look nice. Yes as shallow as that may be its true. Its often the unexpected outfits that do it. Because guys get bored of the same old same old. So look your best and flirt a little. Plus a nice smelling perfume is always a nice touch, nothing too strong of course because guys hate that. But I caution you not to over do these tips. Because it can always backfire like cranberry said.

The best advice to my knowledge is to stick around with him. A lot of my highschool friends few years ago have these little groups joint together with a mixure of guys & girls. I often see those groups turn into pairs of couples in time. Plus, be genuinely happy. But take note, that does not mean you have to sing or even smile; just keep a good mood.