My girlfriend/co-worker broke up with me and ...

she's seeing another co-worker of mine who was her ex. We all sit within 5 feet of each other. The pain is unbearable. She first asked me to keep seeign her while she's with him because she needed to "get him out of her system". I was supposed to wait around for 2 weeks. I refused, but I sometines get regrets for having done so. She sometimes taunts me by letting me know he'll be staying at her place that night. I think I'm about to lose my mind ... any advice on getting her out of my mind? I'm trying to move my desk somewhere out of sight. But this is the worst heartbreak I've ever experienced.

Sorry to hear but the only thing you can do is ignore her and move on...dating co-worker is never the best idea especially in the same department...

Have you talked to her about just working as co-workers and not to bother you in any personal way? If she starts to affect your job you may need to go talk to your manager before things get ugly...

Honestly the best thing to do besides moving to a different department/getting another job is to definitely talk to your manager about moving your desk. Managers should oblige to do that knowing that it can affect your performance if you stay where you are. It also won't help you heal any better being able to see their interaction day after day for the whole day!

Hang in there and take this one step at a time...