The Only Thing That Matters in LIFE is LOVE...

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

Love is what enriches the good moments and gets us through the bad ones. Love can inspire us to great heights while a lack of love can send us spiraling into the dark. To love is to really live. Love is the strongest force out there. 

Thank you. It's always nice to see a positive message instead of the constant stream of negative news and situations.

• Like 1

Thanks SS...

I think a true testament to the words and the message's meaning and inspiration is that the narrator is 103 years old!  

I didn't know what to expect from a person that age but upon listening to and watching her, it's clear there's something powerful happening with what she's espousing, wow.

I imagine when you get to that age you don't have time for all the nonsense and just get to the core of what really matters. Agreed, powerful message from her. Felt the same for my grandfather who made it to 99 before passing away a couple years ago. Hope I can live that long and be that wise.

For me personally I'd add understanding as being on the same level as love. You can love someone, but if you don't take the time to really understand them, then it causes problems. You might think you are showing love based upon your perspective, but that might not be how it comes across to the other side. I see faith, hope, love, and understanding as four pillars that hold the world up and our relationships with each other. Might also throw wisdom in there. Weaken one of the pillars, and things start to collapse.

Of course, I tend to think too much and get philosphical, so take from it what you will. 

I can't watch right now but check out the story about Iris Apfel -she passed away recently and was 102 -what a life she led! Loving to me is giving -that's the most important part of love, not the feeling.  Finding love in the context of close friendships, marriage, and my own family are integral to me and inspiring and a top priority. I also love my work much of the time.  And dark chocolate and ice cream!  I don't think romantic love is all that matters (I didn't watch the video -just saying this separately).