Faking Orgasms with Boyfriend

I’ve been with my boyfriend for eight months for the whole eight months I’ve been faking all of my orgasms. We do sexual activities but we have not gone all the way yet. We do things like oral and other things. Every time we do something sexual I can’t finish. it started out as me faking it because I would take a long time to finish, but now I realize he is just not pleasing me. I really do not want to hurt his feelings or offend him. I am afraid he’ll think I was lying for a whole eight month relationship and because of this I dread doing anything sexual with him and I cannot wait until it’s over. I do not know what to do

2 hours ago, helpmepleasee said:

he is just not pleasing me. I dread doing anything sexual with him and I cannot wait until it’s over.

How old is he? How is the rest of the relationship? Is this only an issue with this man?

Unfortunately you shouldn't be "dreading" sexual activity. That's a sign that this area isn't working for you. Stop and reflect if he's the right man for you if you're not sexually compatible.

• Like 1

After 8 months, you should feel able to tell your boyfriend what does and doesn't work for you. Rather than saying what he's doing wrong, guide his hand or say what you'd like him to try. If he asks, you can say you want to mix things up a bit, which is true. If you aren't forthcoming, then all he has to rely on is guesswork. It may well feel awkward, but isn't it better to cross that hurdle than dread intimacy or end the relationship?

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...