IF A GIRL WAS INTERESTED IN YOU AND YOU WERE PROBABLEY INTERESTED IN HER, AND SHE DIDNT KNOW IT AND SHE WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING THAT WOULD GIVE YOU AND IADEA THE SHE LIKES YOU. WHAT WOUDL SHE SAY? I MEAN I WANNA MAKE THE FIRST MOVE BUT I DONT WANNA SHOUT OUT I LOVE YOU, AND WANNA SAY OR DO SOMETHING THAT WOULD GIVE HIME THE IDEA. ANY IDEAS?

You dont have to shout out you love him, how about asking him what movie he is anxious to see ths summer, then tell him you want to see that also, then suggest you see it together!

Find out what he likes, lets say he is a mountain biker, you could say, oh, i awlays wanted to learn that, etc. get the picture? you dont have to say it with words, not yet anyway, you say it with actons! when you look at him, look into his eyes and smile! get a good rapport with him, then you can tell him that you have "feelings" for him. thats if he doesnt beat you to the punch line first!

good luck

Just hang out with him...find out what he likes and hang out with him doing the stuff he likes...in time he will figure out you like him...by the fact you appreciate what he likes and the fact you spend time with him. And you don't have to tell him you love him the moment you see him. Just hold off on that until you really know him.

Good luck!