ok ive said somethin bout this b4 but its serious now... i met this amazing girl in november, and we hung out like everyday until januray when she abruptly got back with her ex. The ex had been callin me and threatinging for some time, and callin her. she said their break up was too dirty too ever get back with him, but we see how well that worked. Now has been with him since january. she calls me every night, and uusually every day as well. we talk for hours, and she says she has extreme feelings for me, and that she saw herself falling in love with me. She said her last breakup hurt her so bad, that she figured it would just be easier to get back with him than start something new and have it happen again...... I told her to break up with him, but she says too much has gone into to it to jusit like that.... Now today she tells me that they had sex the other day. It makes me mad, but I dont want t olose her so i just let it slide..... Should I wait and see what happens or just get rid of her... I do love her....??

I disagree Glenda.

Oh Jay, it sounds like this girl likes having you and her boyfriend's attention at the same time. Do you really want to be with someone who is telling you she likes you but is having sex with this other guy (and she tells you this too! Eeew!)?

She says she is hurt from her last breakup, that she can't break up with this guy and has to sleep with him? This sounds incredibly immature. Why would you want to be with someone like that? Have some dignity and pride and find someone who wants to be with YOU and YOU ALONE! If she wanted to be with you and only you she would've left the guy. Dont be her backup plan. Walk away!

I really believe her though...... she tells me more than her bf, and talks to me more than him. I found out they had sex and when i asked her she said yes its true... I have found some letters she wrote about me, and I believe she truly does loveme, but she feels trapped like shes screwed either way, and im afrais now that they hooked up its gonna be even harder to convince her