Failing my nursing test after graduation

I am so happy for you, OP! 

Take a day, celebrate, and then apply to jobs soon. Make sure your shots are up to date (Tdap, Hep B, etc.), get some comfortable, quality shoes that you can wear all day and wash if needed (you can and will inevitably drop bodily fluids on them), and buy some essential oil to put a few drops in your mask for when you're doing stinky tasks.

Don't be guilted into picking up OT unless you want that extra money! You are going to do great!

• Like 1
On 8/26/2021 at 1:07 PM, Fudgie said:

I am so happy for you, OP! 

Take a day, celebrate, and then apply to jobs soon. Make sure your shots are up to date (Tdap, Hep B, etc.), get some comfortable, quality shoes that you can wear all day and wash if needed (you can and will inevitably drop bodily fluids on them), and buy some essential oil to put a few drops in your mask for when you're doing stinky tasks.

Don't be guilted into picking up OT unless you want that extra money! You are going to do great!

I wish the essential oil drops would do something for me, but I got covid less than a month ago and my smell has yet to return lol. 

• Sad 1