Well obviously safe sex is important these days. I've had problems where the guys will use a condom but it won't stay on.....once it just slipped off and got stuck inside me ...............................so does anyone know what the best kind of condoms are? ones that'll actually stay on!?!?!?!?!?

that shouldn't be... condoms should in general fit properly when put on properly, i.e., placed at the head, and then rolled down the shaft... is he doing that?

the only other thing i can think about is he came inside the condom already before penetration - that will certainly make the condom more prone to come off after he penetrates you.

that shouldn't be... condoms should in general fit properly when put on properly, i.e., placed at the head, and then rolled down the shaft... is he doing that?

the only other thing i can think about is he came inside the condom already before penetration - that will certainly make the condom more prone to come off after he penetrates you.

To add to that, also make sure that he is leaving a little space at the tip for the semen and that when he goes to pull out he grips the base of the condom. That should pretty much solve the problem.

Sounds more like a case of incorrect application to me - condoms are stretchy and should stick on pretty good!

Make sure there is room at tip, and make sure he withdraws from you once he has ejaculated - if he goes soft while on you the condom may slip off and sperm may also escape.

I recently had a problem like this. And it depends on the brand. Basically, some brands are more stretchy than others. Most of them work fine. But I tried the more expensive Polyurethane (sp?) ones and they stretched out around me fine, but didn't hug back. They have lots of spermicidal lube inside and if the condom is not hugging the penis, it can slide off especially when her vagina is really tight.

After having sex more than once, and having sex for extended periods of time, it's sometimes difficult to maintain a constant erection. Sometimes my erection will soften a bit depending on what position we're in and how the sex is going. Then it will harden again and I will finish. But once I've streched to condom to fit around my penis and then my penis softens, the condom is too stretched out to stay on tightly.

All condoms seem to be approximately the same size with only very minor variation. They all work pretty well for me. Some are tighter than others. Some are too tight. Some not tight enough. A friend of mine claims to have a large penis and can't get a condom on without it breaking. According to all standards, I have an average size or maybe a little larger than average size penis. And I've often wondered what men with smaller than average penises do about condoms because they all seem to be fit for about average size. If you're smaller than average (which is nothing to be ashamed of - most girls will agree) then i think most condoms will be too big and keeping it on would be difficult. I've never really looked, but I've never seen condoms in the store labeled SMALL. But they must have them somewhere. Maybe shop online.