i like my friend. what should i do? its killing me inside

ok. i really like one of my friends but its complicated and if i tell her then i think that it might make it more complex and screw things up. I like this girl named heather and she is friends with a girl named beth. u see beth thinks that i like her but idk if she like me or not but i really like heather. i dont want to mess things with beth cause she is my friend by telling heather how i feel. cause im sure heather will tell beth and then beth may feel umm.. different towards me. like im betraying her or something. so idk what im gonna do. please help me, thanks.

sk8erman0982 welcome to eNotalone.com I hope we'll help you with some good advices/suggestions. 0982 is that your month and year of birth??? Alright, First thing First, you should call ur friend beth to come over your house. After that, you may tell her you like her as a friend and that you may has a kick on someone else but you really like her ya know so she won't feel so bad if she loved you. Then, after this go see the one you called Heather and expressed your feelings clearly but simply.

peace

Jeff l. Spiegel

Hello,

I'm new to the dating game, but you need to tell Heather you like her and it may mess your relationship up as friends between both girls and you. But, if you go out with Beth you won't be happy and it will never work out. Also, if you don't ask Heather you may always be mad at yourself for not doing so.

Its your call.. Good Luck Friend

I'd have to agree with Dextro, b/c I've been in the same boat. I've known a friend for a long time, and then finally got the courage to tell her what I thought of her. I used the technique more as a joke, use discover questions to find out more about her feelings. You could be like "imagine what would of happened if we got together? Mainly ask a question inwhich if she looks at you the wrong way you could play it off.. Good luck, and definatly let us know what's up!

Chris