hard for hours amazing feeling.........and then nothing :S

okay well i met this girl about a week ago and we really hit it off which is great!......and well i am still a virgin and have not really done alot of "Stuff" per say but last night we were fooling around for a couple hours and well lets just say i was very hard for most if not all of that time.......then it got to the point were i was getting a blow job / head and OMG it felt amazing! i had never felt anything like that before even when masterbating.......but nothing, i could not have an orgasm and eventualy it just went soft this was after a GOOOD while of trying and it being hard alllll night......most times when i masterbate it comes out pretty quickly but last night it did not come out at all and i dont know why..........and now i feel really because the head felt amazing and hell i still feel it all tingly and down my legs........and i dont want her to feel bad like she did something wrong or i did not like it because she did a GREAT job! any suggestions or comments would be great!

Well masterbation and fellatio are two completely different things. With masterbation you have learned where you are sensitive and you are able to ejactulate when you feel the need to. You have to remember when another person is involved the task can be more tricky. Its going to take some time before she knows where you're senstive spot is and she will know what to do as far as give you head. She may have been doing a good job but there was no completion, and that is going to happen sometimes. My suggestions is practice, practice and more practice.

I've never ejaculated from head...I've had head from quite a few girls too. It's funny, they get all determined to break the chain when I tell them that, but in the end, none of them can do it. It's actually a great c0cky thing to say to girls at a bar if you're ever looking for a quick hook up...in their drunken states, that sets off some kind of alarm in their brain that makes them want to be "the one" or something. I think my member is immune to head lol (although it does feel great the entire time).