i have a boyfriend for just a week now..he is so kind, caring and loving..hes always there for me whenever i need someone to talk to or just hang out with...but still, i feel so incomplete and not that so contented with him..

and then last sunday i met one cute guy, a cousin of my officemate and i am so attracted with him...we both got drunk and we end up kissing each other...admittedly, it was nothing with me...a kiss is just a just anyway and im still thinkin bout my boyfriend...but i didnt know that he get my number from my frnd and then started texting and calling me...

butterflies are all over my stomach everytime i talked with him and i have to admit that i am fallin for him thou i only knwn him for a short period of time...

the problem is he so far from me, i cant afford to have a long distance relationship...and am so damn guilty of entertaining him coz am already fooling my boyfriend...help me...what should i do????

How can you call someone a "boyfriend" if you've only dated him for 7 days??

How can he be "always there" if he's only had 7 days to prove it?

How can you be "falling for" another guy you met when you were totally drunk, and really don't even know him?

Text messages and cell calls are NOT dating.

What should you do?

STOP with Boyfriend #1 -- it's been 7 days and already you're lying to him

STOP with Drinks Mate #2 -- he's too far away and it was just a drunken grope.

Maybe try dating people for a few months before calling them boyfriends or it a "realtionship"

This is how you discover what you want and don't want out of a boyfriend/girlfriend... Look, even if two people are 100% on the same 'page' about everything, or almost everything, it does not guarantee that those two will be or should end up together... There is a lot more to a relationship than how it looks on paper. That is, how it looks when you 'list' everything out... 'Chemistry' or whatever you wanna call it is a big part of it.

After 7 days, you already do not feel chemistry with BF#1, so my suggestion is that you move on. Tell him you're sorry, but you just aren't developing those kinds of feelings for him.

As for 'BF#2,' well, you are 'falling' for an 'emotional' feeling you get from him. It is not real. It started from a one-night drunken kiss, and for whatever reason he has your number (literally and figuratively, I guess!). Give him up.

You will find someone that connects with you on every level, and you may have to go through several 'tries' before you find someone like that...