I love her...I know it

I'm 14 and about to graduate from 8th grade. There is this girl that I love. I just know it. Every time I look at her I am sad, because I love her more than anything in the wolrd but she doesn't feel the same. I've asked her out, but she said that she doesn't want a boyfriend. I am so sad. I don't know what to do.

dont be too sad. honestly i remember the eighth grade. i remember loving someone very much someone i was very close to and knew since i was 4 yrs old. but he wanted to be popular and used my "liking him" to climb the social ladder. basically he treated me like so i know that in middle school kids can be cruel...and at least this girl wasnt mean to you and maybe she isnt lying when she says that she doesnt want a bf right now. i know its sad and thers nothing i can say to make you feel much better but ill tell you this much. you may always love her and you will never forget her but there will be others. and its so hard to imagine right now but there will be more. just remember that you;re an amazign person whether she sees it or not. and to someone you are their world RIGHT NOW.

im sorry to burst your bubble..but i dont think its exactly love that you are dealing with ...you just prolly really like the whole idea of this girl..shes very attractive to you ,you are starting to feel the need to be in a realationship situation..but its just a crush...and they come and go alot...love hurts soooo much more believe me ...good luck! if shes not interested in dating you ..im sure you can find someone else!

Yeah, usied, that's true. Yeah twan, this sounds like a major infatuation. Look, you just want her because she's hot. She's probably a ruthless, $-spending, golddigging, ***** anyhow so why does it matter? Plus, there's more women in the world than men. So, don't cry over one girl when theres thousands out there. If you think about it, it feels stupid lol.

This is not love. I believe to be inlove, you must feel the person in everyway possible- know their soul as well as their body. Feel the connection flow like a cycle throughout you both... a neverending feeling that always has more to give because all you give, comes back to yourself.

There's a strength in love as well as a weakness. You can fall easily but you wont truly experience it until it falls on you as well. It has to be mutual for it to be real.

I'm not saying that there are levels of love but there are different ways and unique ways of loving towards every person. Your love is the love of a daydreamer. You are in love with love.

If you really want her, believe you already have her. What we believe, we experience. Have faith in yourself.

honestly all i think its a bit harsh to say it isnt love. im not saying it is. its just that there really isnt enough information to know if this is love or not. its a bit harsh to say straight out it isnt (i aknowledge in most cases with this age group it isnt). but it is possible it is severe infactuation only time will tell....

But this ISNT love. This is a crush, a strong liking. You cant love until, as what I said before, happens

honestly all i think its a bit harsh to say it isnt love. im not saying it is. its just that there really isnt enough information to know if this is love or not. its a bit harsh to say straight out it isnt (i aknowledge in most cases with this age group it isnt). but it is possible it is severe infactuation only time will tell....

It's infatuation, I'll agree. But it still sucks that it's unrequited affection! But you know, you say you're going to be graduating from the eighth grade...hey guess what? High School!! Ya know how many people you're going to meet there? Are you two going to go to the same school? And if I would look even more further out: College. I don't mean to sound cynical but Junior High and High school relationships just don't seem sturdy. I mean yes it's been moofymusshy years since I was in high school and so I may not remember the feelings...well I do actually remember this one guy my freshman year...I was crazy about him but then found that he was a racist pothead. Not good.

I'm sorry that she's out of reach for you. It's really hurty I know, but high school open's a whole new dimension. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
i persoanlly have a very strong opinion for what is love however sometimes we need to give poster the benefit of the doubt and be a little diplomatic.

I agree with goddess here, there isnt enough information at all. How do you know they werent "friends" for a a long while, and then when the word boyfriend popped into the picture, she just backed off.

For all we know, they could know everything about each other.

We don't know, so we can't say, and shouldn't say.